{Instagram}

08/04/2014

Streetstyle

 
This is an outfit that I wore to the Warehouse S/S14 press preview and completely forgot to post! I don't know why because it's one of my favourite outfits and I love the photos (thanks to Orla from Beyond The Fashion!) because I don't often get to take snaps when I'm out and about- I'm usually on my own running around town so the last thing I want is to prop up my tripod on Stephen's Green!
 
 




 
 
Jumper: Sheinside// Jeans: River Island (old)// Shoes: River Island (old)// Coat: Red Herring @ Debenhams (old)// Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs @ Brown Thomas
 
See Shop My Style to shop this look!

2 comments:

  1. Love the way these photos came out! Thanks for the mention doll.
    Any chance are you going to the into the west blogger network event on Saturday? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Wish I could have someone take my photos for every post! You're welcome :) I hope to yes, providing nothing pops up with work. Shall I see you there? X

    ReplyDelete

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{AddThis}