{Instagram}

07/04/2014

RSVP Magazine Photoshoot

 
As I'm sure you are all aware of, having won the RSVP Style Blogger 2013 Award last October, I had the pleasure of styling and "modelling" a photoshoot for RSVP Magazine in February. These are the actual photos, shot by the fabulous Miki Barlok in Dandelion Bar and Nightclub.
 
I can't even emphasise how much I loved this day and since then I have been working on some ideas of how to take this a step further and get more shoots organised to build up my portfolio (the styling kind, NOT the modelling haha). At the moment I'm sourcing photographers, for both shoots of myself for my blog and editorial style shoots for possible publications. If you have any recommendations of photographers who may be interested in collaborating with me, please do email me :)
Contact@justifiedbyjemo.com or claire.jameson5@gmail.com

 
I loved this little messy plait for my first look! I've been trying to replicate it ever since but to no avail...


 
Coat, jumper, jeans, shoes, bag: Oasis// Necklace:Warehouse.
 
 
 

 
Blouse, jeans & leopard shoes: Karen Millen// Leopard belt: Oasis.
 
 


 
 
 
Skirt, feather stole, bracelet, necklace & bag: Coast// Shoes: Karen Millen// Top: Warehouse
 
Which of those three outfits is your favourite? 1) Pastels, 2) Abstract Print, or 3) Feminine Chic... Mine is number 2! Simply because those jeans and shoes are AMAZING. And it was such a treat to wear Karen Millen as I usually can't afford to shop there.
 
If you would like to check out fellow winner Nicola McLaughlin's blog, The Sequin Cinderella, you can do so here :)
 
*photographer: Miki Barlok*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{AddThis}