{Instagram}

05/03/2014

Acne Studios

 
I bought this sweater from Sheinside just after Christmas having seen it worn so well be Hannah on A Fashion Fix. It's the most comfortable item in my wardrobe! The fact that it's stylish is an added bonus. How similar is it to the "real" Acne sweater btw!? It's available in navy and grey too, which I may treat myself to next month! I have it coming up in another outfit post next week, where I wore it to the Warehouse press day a few weeks ago, so keep your eyes peeled!
 
 

 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
Sweater: Sheinside.com// Jeans: River Island// Shoes: River Island// Bracelet: River Island
 
Check Shop My Style to shop this look!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Overcool pics :)
    Nice outfit too <3

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/arquivo-morto.html

    ReplyDelete

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{AddThis}